Saturday 13 September 2014

A Date to Remember

Credits to www.streetwaterarts.com

13th of September 2014 marks the day that I actually started blogging.

I have always been fascinated by people who blog and are active in updating their readers. I am a person of few words, therefore I am terrible in anything that has to do with sharing and expounding a story or an experience. And that is why these bloggers (good, truthful ones btw) have my admiration.

Gardening has always been something I'd like to do, but never had a chance to do so. Well, technically I did, but I wasn't really able to give time and effort needed to take care of those plants. Then finally, I got the chance.... my blogging starts as well.

Caught myself reading blog after blogs after blogs (esp. Malaysians') to acquire knowledge to successfully grow plants. Special thanks to those gardeners/bloggers who unknowingly inspired me not only to grow plants, but to document and share my (future) experiences as well. I shall name them when the time comes.

Through this blog, let me share with you my successes and failures in growing plants from seeds (well, as the name above suggests ;D). I am an amateur, so if I ever managed to succeed, there is no way you wouldn't. But if I fail, it doesn't mean you would, too. AND, if you know why I failed, I would appreciate some enlightenment - thank you in advance!;)

I hope, YOU - yes, my dear reader - will find this blog helpful and inspire you to start doing something you've always wanted to do - whether it's gardening, blogging, or even bungee-jumping (grins). 'Til then.


"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious; and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths"
 -Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment